- Available in a variety of spindle/table configurations to best meet your specific needs.
- Use multiple heads on a fixed center distance as a multi-head machine, working in a single batch process configuration.
- Use any combination of heads on a variable center distance working on a single process requiring different center distance.
- Use a single head processing mode for large part machining, and fully cover both of the twin tables with head collision avoidance built into the logic of the controller.
- Have any configuration of heads take turns machining the same process in either single or alternating table mode.
The Extreme Series (or E-Series) CNC machine takes everything we’ve learned from the design of our Super Duty Series to the next level in performance and accuracy. This twin table CNC machine features beefy rail spacing for greater accuracy and leverage over the part for more demanding applications. Like its cast-iron cousin, the Super Duty, having the fixed bridge positioned across the width of the twin table configuration reduces the appreciable machine footprint by half (that of a typical “fixed gantry” machine). This design allows the ultimate in operator flexibility as tables can be run, loaded/offloaded independently without interrupting the adjacent table’s cutting cycle. Additionally, the tables may be run in slave mode (two tables electronically locked together) for those occasional large parts which need to span a larger cutting envelope. With a machine on your production floor delivering such a versatile combination of cutting power and adaptability – while offering the capability of maintaining continuous operation (pendulum processing) to maximize daily output – the Extreme Series by C.R. Onsrud consistently delivers top-of-class performance to ensure your machine will always be making you money.
|Number of Axes||3″ or 4″||3″ or 4″||3″ or 4″||3″ or 4″||3″ or 4″||3″ or 4″|
|Table Size||60″ x 96″||60” X 120”||60” X 144”||60″ X 194″||(2) 60″ x 120″||60″ X 290″|
|Approx. Footprint||12’ X 20’||12’ X 21’||12’ X 23’||12’ X 28’||13’ X 33.5’||12’ X 37’|
|Machining Speed||4000 ipm||4000 ipm||4000 ipm||4000 ipm||4000 ipm||4000 ipm|
|X & Y Rapid Traverse||5600 ipm||5600 ipm||5600 ipm||5600 ipm||5600 ipm||5600 ipm|
|Standard Spindle||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm|
|Tool Shank||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F|
|Standard Tool Capacity||12||12||12||12||12||12|
|Standard Vacuum Zones||2||2||4||4||6||6|