- Working Pressure: 155 Tons
- Pressing Speed: Dependent on Tool Load
- Length of Working Table: 157.4”
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 97 Gal.
- Distance Between Housings: 124”
- Motor Horsepower: 15 HP
- Throat Depth: 12.5”
- Net Weight: 23,148 lbs.
- Stroke Adjustment of Ram: 2.75”
- Length: 179”
- Ram Travel: 5.9”
- Width: 64”
- Open Height: 16.3”
- Height: 101”
- Rapid Ram Travel Speed: 2.4”/sec.
- Rapid Ram Retreat Speed: 2.0”/sec.
- Backgauge Travel: 24”
STANDARD EQUIPMENT: (All of the following comes with the machine)
- Ram Deflection Adjustment
- Mechanical Ram Depth Control
- Massive Torsion Bar for Parallelism
- Forged Heavy Duty Cylinder and Cylinder Body
- Three Speed Ram
- Rapid Approach, Bending Cycle and Rapid Retreat
- Bottom Time Delay
- All Steel Construction
- Inching, Single Cycle and Continuous Operation
- Ram takes standard American Tang Tooling (1/2” x 5/8”)
- Space between Ram Tool Clamps allows for deep box bending
- Bed has slot for standard American tang tooling
- Bed also holds tooling with capture clamps
- Free Gooseneck Punch and multi-opening Die for up to 90° forming in 10 gauge mild steel
We Strongly encourage personal inspection of all pieces of used equipment.
Terms & Conditions: AS IS
Terms: Full Payment Due Prior to Ship
Delivery: Stock to 2 Weeks after Receipt of P.O. & Payment. Subject to Prior Sale.
We thank you for the opportunity to present this proposal, and we look forward to working with you. If you
have any questions regarding either this proposal or any other fabrication equipment, please feel free to contact
us at the number listed at the top of this quote.
The proposed prices DO NOT include freight, rigging, hydraulic fluid, installation, start-up, training, or
electrical hook-up, unless otherwise stated. Price DOES NOT include state or federal taxes, if applicable.
Proposed machinery may not meet all specific federal, state, or local codes. Any necessary changes to conform
to code compliance, including, but not limited to, special construction, electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic, is the
sole responsibility of the customer.
All sales are subject to standard Pioneer Machinery terms.
TERMS: Cash or Cashier’s Check with order, and all equipment is FOB on floor from sold location, unless
otherwise stated. All equipment is subject to prior sale and is exclusive of any government tax. Equipment
descriptions are intended only as a guide and their accuracy is not guaranteed.
GUARANTEE/CONDITIONS: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory as represented, the
purchaser may return (freight prepaid) upon written notification within 30 days from date of shipment and in a
condition, equivalent as sent to the buyer. We will refund the purchase price in full. This guarantee does not
apply to machines sold “as is”, machines sold off of customers’ floor, or machines sold with incidental and/or
cosmetic imperfections not generally hindering the performance of the machine. There are no warranties which
extend beyond the description on the face hereof, quotation subject to change without notice. All agreements
and/or contracts made by sales person are subject to approval. EQUIPMENT SAFETY: It is the buyer’s/users’
responsibility to provide proper safety devices and equipment to safeguard person from harm resulting from any
particular use, operation or set-up, and to adequately safeguard the equipment to conform to all Federal, State,
and Local Government Safety standards and all Industrial Standards. INDEMNIFICATION: Buyer/User
agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and Salespersons from any and all claims or liabilities caused by or
arising from the equipment on the face hereof. All equipment quoted is subject to prior sale. It is the
purchaser’s responsibility to verify machine condition, specifications and pay any and all applicable taxes.